Zuiderdam Eastern Caribbean Docs Online

tprime76

As we have done for our previous cruises, we scanned and posted the Daily Programs, Daily Happenings, In Port Documents and anything else we could find from our recent HAL Zuiderdam Eastern Caribbean cruise.

Also we tried something new with the site, a ship tour. I went around and took pictures of all of the public areas I could get to and posted them online. I think it is a good place to see what the ship looks like outside of the personal pictures we took. Please let me know what you think either on here or by emailing me at the address listed on the site. To get to them, go to our site and click on CRUISING. There will be a link to the daily programs and the Ship Tour.

Sometime next week I will have the cruise docs scanned from NCL's Pride of America on her Hawaiian itinerary. A friend was nice enough to bring them back with her for me to scan.

http://www.tomandemily.com

Save them locally as jpgs. Open and Print them in 'Windows Picture and Fax Viewer" It should be the default application that Windows uses to open those files. If you are interested, I can create a zip file of all of the cruise docs so that you don't have to <right click>, save as, <right click>, save as.... all day. Let me know if that would be helpful and I will do the update.

I added a link to the top of the Zuiderdam docs page to download all of the docs in a zip file. It is around 200MB in size, so don't even try it if you aren't broadband. It might take a little while to download but it is out there. Please let me know if it doesn't work and I will split it into separate zip files for each day/type.

Loved your web site. Thanks for doing all the work and sharing it with others. We will be on the Zuiderdam in January. Can't wait.

We have a scottish terrier,too. Tessa will be two Dec. 12th. She is the boss in our home. She is the most difficult scottie I have had. I have had scotties since I was 8 years old. This is my 5th scottie. Loved all your pictures and the daily programs. Keep up the great job!!

You will have a great time on Zuiderdam, she is a beautiful ship. The food was outstanding. What is your departure for Zuiderdam?

Annie (the Scottie) is my parents' dog and was here visiting on Friday. Prior to her, they had a Scottie mix.

Wow -- thanks so much for posting all the photos. DH and I are sailing on the Z on December 16th and can't wait. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this. Grand Turk will be a new stop for us, so we enjoyed your pics. This will be our 11th cruise and 2nd on HAL; 1st was on the Zaandam two years ago and we loved it.

Thanks again :D

Holland America - 2004, 2006

Carnival - 1995, 1998, 2006, 2006

NCL - 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003

Royal Caribbean - 2002

Was enjoying your pictures when I realized that you were in cabin 7130. We are booked in this cabin for a Zuiderdam cruise in Feb. We have never stayed in an aft cabin before but the balcony looks great - did you enjoy it?

Pat

As with any aft cabin, you definitely feel more of the motion of the ship (which we like, kind of rocks you to sleep). We loved the cabin. The verandah is huge, large enough for 2 lounge chairs, 2 chairs, a footrest and a small table. It was very relaxing.

Archived