Bon Voyage HeatherInFlorida !!

Ziggy7

Heather, I'm sure you must know how pleased I am for you and Ray to finally be setting sail on the Elegant Explorer. May your days be filled with sunshine and your evenings with moonglow and starry skies. Am looking forward to reading all about it upon your return in anticipation of our boarding her on the 22nd. Have a grrreat trip.

:cool: B O N V O Y A G E :cool:

Maggie ... Laura ... Janice ... Twinkle ... Dianne ... Jim&Ruth ... Betty ... Lee ....... Thank you all so much for your good wishes.

Dianne, so sweet of you to post here! I'll definitely be thinking of our LBYC group and all you've done for me ... 20 lbs less for my cruise! Couldn't have done that without you. Tell you what: I have a Danish and toast all of you:D !

Janice, Jim&Ruth, Lee .... why aren't you coming to FLL to see us off! After all, we say you guys off;) . It's the least you could do. I know an Ale House with some tables available:) .

Have a wonderful cruise Heather!

We will be boarding the Volendam on Sunday and if we pass on the sea, I'll make sure to wave ;)

We hope you have an relaxing and unforgettable voyage on the Prinsendam!

Janice, Jim&Ruth, Lee .... why aren't you coming to FLL to see us off! After all, we say you guys off;) . It's the least you could do. I know an Ale House with some tables available:) .

I'll make you a deal Heather!! I'll come meet you at the Ale House, if you promise to smuggle me onboard with you. ;)

Heather, here's wishing you and Ray an absolutely fantastic cruise on the Slinkiedam. Five more weeks until we return to our favorite Dam ship, so if all of you CC'ers will just make sure everything is all polished and ready for us...:D

Have fun and tell us all about it when you get back.

HEATHER,

WISHING YOU AND RAY A WONDERFUL CRUISE. YOU HAVE WAITED PATIENTLY FOR IT TO HAPPEN. WE WILL BE THINKING OF YOU BOTH.

BY THE WAY, FRIENDS OF OURS WILL BE GETTING OFF THE PRINSENDAM AS YOU ARE BOARDING, HAVING BEEN ON IT SINCE CAPETOWN. THEY HAVE LOVED THE SHIP, CREW AND ITINERARY.

JENNIE

Okay, Janice, deal!!! There's a cabin available actually because someone had to cancel at the last minute. I am heartsick for them. I can't imagine having to cancel at this late date.

Deb, I'm already waving across the sea at some of the Volendam group so I'll wave "hi" to you, too. We share no ports at all.

Jim, Grumpy ... thanks. You know I'll tell the truth about this cruise. Honesty is both a plus and a minus for me:D .

Jennie, I hope your friends left the Prinsendam shipshape!!!:) Thanks for your wishes.

Archived