Bon Voyage HeatherInFlorida !!

Ziggy7

HEATHER.....

WISHING YOU AND DH A WONDERFUL CRUISE.

I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A GREAT TIME.

FAIR WINDS AND A FOLLOWING SEA.........

I KNOW THERE ARE OTHERS ON THIS CRUISE BUT DON'T KNOW SPECIFICALLY WHO SO WISH YOU ALL A FABULOUS TIME!!! ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY......

and please come back here to share about your cruise with all of us when you return.

BON VOYAGE!!!

Heather...I wanted to add my best wishes for a fabulous holiday....your wit & wisdom will be missed !! we'll be waiting to hear all about your experiences....did you appoint a wit & wisdom person for us LBYC'rs??

Debbie, how unbelievably sweet of you to make a special thread. I am seriously touched. It's been a rough couple of weeks for many reasons so this cruise becomes all the more important.

Wasn't even sure we'd make it, but I'm just now allowing myself to really get excited.

Only trouble is I can't fit everything into my allotted suitcases and may just have to either delete or add another!

Coming on this board tonight and seeing this thread just made my day. We have a wonderful group on our Roll Callgoing on this cruise (Jercal included:) ) . A few of us have formed a table for 8 and all of us have a lunch planned for Sunday.

It's going to be a most wonderful getaway for us at a time we really need it.

I promise to kiss the decks of the Elegant Explorer for all of you who hold her so dear (you know who you are;) ). I'm hoping this will be the cruise that puts HAL above Celebrity for us. Then I can legitimately drive all of you crazy here:D .

Thanks again, Debbie, and thank all of you for your good wishes. You are the best in all cyberspace!

Hi Heather...it's Penny from the Cunard board...we spoke by post a few months ago about our pets. I'll be leaving from Lauderdale with you on Saturday only I'll be on the Queen Mary 2. Want to race to see who gets out to sea first? There are so many ships leaving at the same time I feel like they should say..."gentlemen, start your engines"...and see who gets out first!

I'll look forward to hearing how you enjoyed your trip as we are looking at HAL possibly for next year.

I'm in the same boat as you...too any things that have not made it into the suitcases...now if only I had another one but with 3 big ones and 2 carry-ons there's a limit to what my DH will lug around! Oh well, there's always paper bags....;)

Have a good trip...Cheers, Penny

Hi, Penny! I absolutely remember you and made a note to give a wave to the Queen Mary. Of course, we'll look like a little tug alongside you!

Hammybee, I'm sure you're right:D !!! And if not this one, another one;) .

I'm going to try to keep some notes so I can write a fair review when we return. I don't think I can afford to come online while onboard (and we have so little sea time anyway), but I may post midway just to say "hi".

This thread is getting me more excited every minute. Only 2 more days......

Nonsense Heather...I think Prinsendam will look quite elegant as she heads out. And I'll wave too if you pass us. I'd yell Bon Voyage Heather but everyone else will probably toss me overboard. But just in case I'm the one with the silver hair cut in a bob!! I'm sure you won't be able to miss me;) :rolleyes:

Cheers, Penny....who will definitely wave to Heather

Archived