Bahamas Immigration arrival card

martymonty

Hi

I am just filling out our Bahamas arrival cards for our cruise next week and I am wondering what we put in when it asks for arriving by: does this mean when we get in to the debarking port (in this case, Jacksonville) or are they looking for the cruiseline that is actually bringing us into the Bahamas.

Stephanie :)

Hi

I am just filling out our Bahamas arrival cards for our cruise next week and I am wondering what we put in when it asks for arriving by: does this mean when we get in to the debarking port (in this case, Jacksonville) or are they looking for the cruiseline that is actually bringing us into the Bahamas.

Just fill in your info and leave the rest for when you check in. there are just 3 things you have to put on it. If i remembered i would tell you but i dont. We always leave ours blank past our personal info and they just tell us what to fill in while they are checking us in. it really takes no more time as you are usually waiting on them to finish checking you in anyway. HTH

Hi

Look to the right of arriving by it states Discovery Cruises/Ferry/Other ship - check this box

They really just want name, address, signature. I'm pretty sure that's all they asked for because we had to fill ours out at the pier since they didn't come with our docs. The cruise line just hands them over when you get to the Bahamas.

Archived