Changes at Oceania

Jancruz

Top Oceania execs take on new roles

Joe Watters, chairman of Oceania Cruises, will transition to a new role as founding chairman at year’s end and other top executives will take new posts. President and chief executive Frank Del Rio will become ceo and chairman, and evp Bob Binder will move up to the presidency. James Rodriguez, vp national accounts, e-commerce and corporate communications, becomes vp sales and marketing.

Jan

It means that Frank Delrio will be able to spend all of his time working on new ships..

Jan

Jan -

It is nice to see you back on board the CC boards !! Thanks for keeping us updated on Oceania happenings. Hope that your recent trip on the Regatta (8049 ?) was as great as ours. Seasons Greetings . . .

Rich:)

Congratulations to all on their new appointments and hope they keep making Oceania a positive experience.

Does that mean Mr. Del Rio will stop reading the boards and helping out with problems the office people cannot manage?? ;)

I do hope they will get the office part in order...the ships seem to do fine!

Mr. Delrio will never stop reading the boards..he likes to keep his finger on the pulse..not to worry!!

Thanks SF bear and Seasons Greetings to you and all on the board!! I did look for the note all over the door..I guess the cabin is really cleaned well..LOL

Jan

Archived