Monday Night Football HELP!!

friisc1

Sailing Sunday on CB. My DH and DS's are worried they won't be able to see our Bears on Monday night.:eek: Does anyone know if they show football on MUTS or in any of the bars? A quick reply would be appreciated because we leave at 4AM tomorrow. Thanks for any info you can give me.

We were on the Crown in September and they had a tripleheader on Sunday and MNF on Monday. Totally cool! Especially sitting in San Juan after a full day of exploring and eating, watching MNF under the stars while enjoying a couple of draft Buds.

This reminds me of a cruise I bookes4 or 5 years ago. When the football

schedules were published my husband was having a hissy fit because the

cruise would be during one of the "big" games. That is all I heard for weeks - him sniveling about how he would miss the game. I got so fed up I told him I cancelled the trip - lol - you should have seen the look on his face - priceless - (I didn't really cancel). I told him my life and vacation does not revolve around the Philadelphia Eagles and never will. If he is so afraid of missing a game, he can stay the hell home and I will take my best friend along. He never mentions football and vacation in the same sentence again!! That is what VCR's are for anyway.

This reminds me of a cruise I bookes4 or 5 years ago. When the football

schedules were published my husband was having a hissy fit because the

cruise would be during one of the "big" games. That is all I heard for weeks - him sniveling about how he would miss the game. I got so fed up I told him I cancelled the trip - lol - you should have seen the look on his face - priceless - (I didn't really cancel). I told him my life and vacation does not revolve around the Philadelphia Eagles and never will. If he is so afraid of missing a game, he can stay the hell home and I will take my best friend along. He never mentions football and vacation in the same sentence again!! That is what VCR's are for anyway.

Amazing, the nerve of some people who place priority on a sports game over a vacation. Glad to hear you stood your ground. You summed it up best.

That is what VCR's are for anyway.
Exactly... and TiVo. There's no reason to get upset if a game or a show on TV is going to be broadcast during a vacation. The only "excuse" I could think of is if the person HAS to watch it live. Then, perhaps they should stay home and never leave the couch.

Archived