Tell me about dining room dishes on the SOS

We just recently ret'd from a 4-night cruise on SOS, on 12/1. The food in the main dining room for dinner was excellent. Lots of different choices, or you could have 2 appetizers, and soup & no main course. It was up to you, and if you didn't like something - you sent it back, and chose something else.

There were several choices of healthy items too, such as grilled chicken with herbs, and steamed vegetables. There was Prime Rib, Lamb Chops, Shrimp Cocktails, pasta dishes; filet of beef; lobster stuffed ravioli, souffle's for dessert; key lime pie, etc. I didn't have any small children, but I'm sure the choices are great, as well.

Hope you have as great a time as we did!!

The children's menu on RCI has a variety of foods that most kids love.....spaghetti and meatballs, pizza, grilled cheese sandwich, peanut butter and jelly, chicken fingers, much more. The more adventurous children (or those with a more "sophisticated palate") can order off the regular menu as well.

Hope you will share a laugh with me.....on me.........

When I saw your thread title, I thought you wanted to know what kind of CHINA (dishes) they were using...........:D

I thought what the heck? Starting a collection at home?? LOL!

When I saw your thread title, I thought you wanted to know what kind of CHINA (dishes) they were using...........:D

Ditto. Thanks for saving me a post. :D

We just recently ret'd from a 4-night cruise on SOS, on 12/1. The food in the main dining room for dinner was excellent. Lots of different choices, or you could have 2 appetizers, and soup & no main course. It was up to you, and if you didn't like something - you sent it back, and chose something else.

There were several choices of healthy items too, such as grilled chicken with herbs, and steamed vegetables. There was Prime Rib, Lamb Chops, Shrimp Cocktails, pasta dishes; filet of beef; lobster stuffed ravioli, souffle's for dessert; key lime pie, etc. I didn't have any small children, but I'm sure the choices are great, as well.

Hope you have as great a time as we did!!

Is the lobster stuffed ravioli served every sail? This si something I love. I had something like this at the Red Lobster and it was devine!:D

:p It does read that way, doesn't it!!:D

After reading a couple of posts I KNEW what you were after.....but it still was funny..........:D

Have a great day!!

After reading a couple of posts I KNEW what you were after.....but it still was funny..........:D

Have a great day!!

Have a great day!!

For the ones that have recently cruised the SOS, what was some of the dinner foods served in the formal dining room. What did you like? Dislike? How about the kids menu?Thanks!:)

HAHA when I saw your header I was like WOW this person is asking what kind of plates they have in the dining room lol

For the ones that have recently cruised the SOS, what was some of the dinner foods served in the formal dining room. What did you like? Dislike? How about the kids menu?Thanks!:)

HAHA when I saw your header I was like WOW this person is asking what kind of plates they have in the dining room lol

Just read above someone had the same impression as me!

Archived