Announcement Tomorrow

ocngypz

Obviously, I need to get a life.:o This is my 4th time this morning checking. Please, please someone post the news.

Hi Cruise !

I keep checking for any news roughly every 20 minutes. As of 1:15, there is still nothing to report.

Wouldn't it be nice if they transfered a ship or two from RCCL? Nah!!! Not unless it's the R class ships

Transfer one or two Vision class to Celebrity, thus giving some smaller ships with decent amenities to X, and Take the third and 4th Solstice for RCL.

Maybe they will put Limon back for 2008

Transfer one or two Vision class to Celebrity, thus giving some smaller ships with decent amenities to X, and Take the third and 4th Solstice for RCL.

Maybe they will put Limon back for 2008

Hi Hermang !

I like the first part of your theory. Many of us around here (including myself) have often wondered if RCI would ever move some of their existing ships over to Celebrity. Who knows, maybe it happens in the near future.

As for RCI taking posession of any future Solstice Class ships, I think that part is not very likely, as those ships are being designed specifically for Celebrity. Besides, RCI has enough ships on order right now for their own fleet.

There would be nothing wrong with Celebrity adding a few more ships to their fleet... any way they can get them, as we have roughly 2 years to go, before Solstice makes her debut.

Stay tuned tomorrow for announcement from Celebrity regarding new ship for the Caribbean.

My guess is that the Celebrity journey will be sailing to or in Asia and/or the South Pacific.

Too many ships making it too competitive price wise to have a small ship like journey in the Caribbean.

Only my guess

A little premature with that comment since Celebrity has sent out Press releases as late as 9:00P.M.

Hi Don !

You are right about that. I have seen press releases come out in the evening hours, as well as Midnight and later. So... never say never.

We will just have to wait and see :)

There DEFINITELY is an announcement forthcoming..... Babette and I were told today, looks like we may have to wait a bit longer before we spill the beans.

and tt is not the Website.....

I'm going to set this up to get an e-mail when the announcement is finally posted!

Archived