Happy Holidays

Keith1010

I wanted to take a moment to wish you a very happy and joyous holiday season.

To those of you who are either already or will be celebrating the holiday season on one of the Seabourn triplets here's wishing you a fantastic sailing. And, to those of you who will either be home or at some other location, have a very happy and safe holiday.

It is hard to believe that 2007 is already upon us and I look forward to another year of reading the many posts from my fellow Seabourn cruisers about your experiences on one of the triplets. May each of these sailings be the best one yet.

Keith

Let me also wish you all the most heartwarming holiday season. Lady bgood and I will lift our glasses to absent friends, and hold the present ones close. Thanks for enriching our lives this year past, and for the shining promise of the one to come.

bgood

Happy Holidays to all and a healthy and happy 2007 !!! I'm looking forward to making some new friends in 2007 !!I met Miss " Martita B " in August of this year and especially want to wish her a safe and pleasant voyage on her beloved Pride . I think that she boards at around 2:00 p.m. and I will be looking at my watch at that time and smiling because I heard that Santa was paying a visit to her suite this morning!!:)

Happy Holidays everyone. May you experience Health and Love for you and yours and hopefully some of us will meet on the Seas again. Thanks for all the wonderful posts and for the fun with those CC'rs I have cruised with. xoxxo;)

Archived