Looking for a RC tote bag...if anybody wants to get rid of their's?!

I wanted to surprise my kids and put things for them to do for the 9 hour raod trip we have coming up next month for our cruise. If anyone has a RC tote bag (need 2) and it's just collecting dust and would not mind parting with it, could you please respond? I figured it would be a great way to start our cruise vacation and the kids would have a keepsake! They could also put their keepsakes from the cruise in and share at school, etc.

Thanks!!:D

Are you talking about the free plastic ones that they give you to go up to the pool, beach, etc? I have a few that are navy & white with a white plastic handle.

I did not realize they gave those away. Must have missed them on the 02 Monarch. I guess I'm looking for anything that I can stash goodies in to keep their lil minds busy so we won't have to hear....."Are we there yet?!" A half-a-dozen times!:p

They used to leave 2 of the plastic tote's in the cabins, but now you ahve to ask the room steward for them.

I can send you one, but I am not sure how good it would be for a child. It is basically just a large open plastic bag....Since the top opening is big, things can and will fall out. I use them to go up to the pool with books, lotions, etc, in...and then I put my towel on the top so my stuff doesn't fall out.

Let me know if this is what you are talking about. I'm sure there are other types of tote's that are "real" material (fabric), that might be better for kids' things.

They used to leave 2 of the plastic tote's in the cabins, but now you ahve to ask the room steward for them.

I can send you one, but I am not sure how good it would be for a child. It is basically just a large open plastic bag....Since the top opening is big, things can and will fall out. I use them to go up to the pool with books, lotions, etc, in...and then I put my towel on the top so my stuff doesn't fall out.

Let me know if this is what you are talking about. I'm sure there are other types of tote's that are "real" material (fabric), that might be better for kids' things.

Denise, C&A was giving cloth tote bags away for a while as the C&A gift. They are not very large.

Denise, C&A was giving cloth tote bags away for a while as the C&A gift. They are not very large.

Well, I never got any cloth C&A bags.......I think I'll sue! :D

I have some cloth HAL bags, but no cloth RCCL bags......just the free plastic ones!

I have two beige canvas tote bags, with PLASTIC lining (ha! a compromise), navy blue straps, about 10 - 12 inches deep, the full Royal Caribbean logo on them, and a little pocket in the front. They are open at the top, but they have Brilliance of the Seas embroidered on them.

They're yours if you want them. Email me at pcurri at that yahoo place with your address. If you have a Paypal account you can just transfer the postage back to me through Paypal. I do that with my friend in NC all the time.

Let me know.

Plus $6.05 shipping charges (at least to CA it is). I just have a problem with how tacky it is to sell something that was given to you. I just posted on another thread today about what we do with our freebies. I always have given them away. It just seems the right thing to do.

Plus $6.05 shipping charges (at least to CA it is). I just have a problem with how tacky it is to sell something that was given to you. I just posted on another thread today about what we do with our freebies. I always have given them away. It just seems the right thing to do.

Peggy there was a post on here the other day with someone selling their chocolate mints from RCI on EBay. Too funny!!!!!

I wanted to surprise my kids and put things for them to do for the 9 hour raod trip we have coming up next month for our cruise. If anyone has a RC tote bag (need 2) and it's just collecting dust and would not mind parting with it, could you please respond? I figured it would be a great way to start our cruise vacation and the kids would have a keepsake! They could also put their keepsakes from the cruise in and share at school, etc.

Thanks!!:D

Ebay usually has them. Just type in Royal Caribbean in search. :) You can find anything that is Royal Caribbean related at most times such as mints, picture frames, diamond pins, cuff links, ship models, tote bags, etc. Good luck!

Yes ma'am, and if I had two to give her, I would, but since I don't, and apparently no one else does either, I offered an alternative, that's all.

It is nice to give away those gifts. Some people call it regifting.

Archived