Splendour of the Sea Pictures

Spring

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful pictures. We will be boarding the Splendour February 26th and I am sure we will be looking at your pictures "many" times over the next two months!

I have been looking for a new picture site; this one seems to be very user friendly. How difficult is posting pictures? I'm not the greatest person on a computer!:confused:

Its is very easy, after you sign in to Fotki, you click on Create New Album, it will open Creating New Album screen and you name your Album here. click Create album and it will open the main screen where your new album will be. Right of you album will be "add pictures" click on it and a new screen "Add/Upload photos to album, you can use more that one way to do this but I just pick (ActiveX v3.2 (Internet Explorer for Windows), after you click on that it will open where you have your photoes, you just left click and it will load that picture, hold down the Ctrl key and you can pick more that one picture at a time. after you have picked your photoes just click Load and it will load all of your picture. Thats it.

Spring - thanks for the pics they are great. We are sailing the end of January so it was nice to see the ship before we go. I noticed you have sailed on a lot of cruise lines - do you have a favorite or do you go for the itinerary like I do. Again thanks for taking the time to post the pictures.

LOVED your pictures. We are going on the Splendor Jan 29 and was leary about sailing on an "older" ship but your pictures show that the ship is in excellent condition.

Knowing it's the "photographer" and not necessarily the "camera" that takes great pictures, may I ask what kind of camera you have?

Your pictures are Great - thanks so much for sharing! I have a question, if only about 20% dressed up for formal night - what did the rest of the people wear? I have one long dress, kind of fancy, its real pretty I think - coral, little rhinestones on it - or - I have the standard little black dress. If only 20% dress fancy, would it be safer to wear the black dress? I like to blend in with everyone - rather than be different. Spring - any suggestions? Thanks again.

marimojo,

the other 40% where more of the Best to Church dress, just not the full Formal type. so if you are the 20% its the long dress, kind of fancy, if you are one of the 40% type wear the standard little black dress.

cujosmom

its a Nikon D70

:o Spring - thanks so much for the visual. I can understand anything so much better with pictures. Now, I'm really anxious to see all these things. Did you do an excursion - or just go on your own?

I'm going on the Splendor on Feb. 26 out of Galveston.

Razorback49

Excellent pics thanks so much for sharing!

We were too a bit leary about sailing on her because we have only been on Voyager class RCCL ships but when I saw the Magic in your pics and saw Spelndour was comperable in size my worries drifted away especially after your fantastic shots of the ship!

Great photos, Thanks !!! :)

We leave Jan. 20th and I wondered what Splendour looked like compared to the Grandeur.

We were on the Grandeur inaugural cruise, many years ago, and alot has changed since then !!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

THANK YOU!!! You're photos are FANTASTIC! I'm much assured about the ship after these photos!!

We're a party of four heading out on 2/17/08. Mom is in a wheelchair, and it looks quite able to accomodate her getting around in it. (She runs over my toes at church...)

Plus, 18 year old daughter is going and the golf and rock climb were great for her to see.

You're a gem to post these for sharing! Thank you!

Kirsten

• 1 month later...

Archived