Cha Cha CHA!

SDHALFAN

Hallelujah: the docs for my second segment of the GWV arrived this afternoon, now I can attempt my cha cha cha. Next step: Dancing with the Stars (yeah right:rolleyes: ).

It's odd - I had considered these two segments to be a btb but HAL is treating them as two separate cruises. For example on the first leg I am "waitlisted for early sitting" but on the second leg I am confirmed for "early upper". That's the least of my problems though since I do happen to know the young man who does the seating chart on the Amsterdam and have no doubt that I will get a great table anyway.

As I suspected the Upgrade Fairy didn't pay me a visit but hey, I'll be on a DAM ship and happy as a pig in poop down in steerage.

Valerie:D

Valerie, that is great, now you can do a complete dance;) It just feels better having Doc in hand. I feel empty not having any Docs right now. But then I guess I need to make that final payment the end of the week so I can get some real soon.

Valerie, you are going to have so much fun. Enjoy you Doc Dance:)

Hallelujah: the docs for my second segment of the GWV arrived this afternoon, now I can attempt my cha cha cha. Next step: Dancing with the Stars (yeah right:rolleyes: ).

It's odd - I had considered these two segments to be a btb but HAL is treating them as two separate cruises. For example on the first leg I am "waitlisted for early sitting" but on the second leg I am confirmed for "early upper". That's the least of my problems though since I do happen to know the young man who does the seating chart on the Amsterdam and have no doubt that I will get a great table anyway.

As I suspected the Upgrade Fairy didn't pay me a visit but hey, I'll be on a DAM ship and happy as a pig in poop down in steerage.

Valerie:D

What segments are you doing? I just wish GWV was in my plans.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. Less than a month now until I board the Amsterdam - yeah!

I just bought a pair of snazzy red patent leather Stuart Weitzman sandals so I really do have to get some dance practise in before I leave for Fort Lauderdale:rolleyes: .

2about2c: I'm "doing" Fort Lauderdale to Papeete and Papeete to Hong Kong.

One of the reasons I was so excited about the first segment is the stop at Easter Island, however now I hear that we may not be able to visit the Island (a Falkland Islands-type thing: choppy waters mean no tenders going ashore:().

However on the second segment I already have a date to meet my brother and sister-in-law in Sydney and have been invited to have dinner at the home of their good friends. Of course on this segment, as usual, Bali and Java are "iffy"; also Fiji but I've "been there - done that" and don't care if I ever go back to Fiji.

hammybee (oh Captain my Captain): Yes, those pigs do seem to be having a blast wallowing in poop:D .

Well, back to thinking about what to pack for my great adventure.

Valerie:)

Archived