Deck 2 room 2053 on the Sov. of the Seas...

You're still on the ship and enjoying all that it has to offer. We have sailed in interior rooms the majority of times and rejoice in the fact that we can take two cruises in an interior rather than one in a balcony.

Totally agree. That is why I chose interior. I have sailed higher up before and was wondering if I would have more motion being lower? Noise levels? Stuff like that.

Our 1st cruise was on Sov. in a superior OV--and I thought THAT was way too small! tThere were only 2 of us in the room, but one had to sit on the bed while the other dressed--that's how little floor space there was! (And we are not big people!)

I won't sail in anything except a JS since then! When I'm on vacation, I do enjoy being comfortable. I know, I know, you don't spend that much time in your room, but when I AM in there, I don't want to feel that I can't turn around!

When I talked to a very helpful person who booked me she said that the lower and more centered you are the less motion and less chance for being sick. If you have the option of going front to back she said go middle, then back, then front as a last resort. She said the least amount of sickness came from the lower middle.

Archived