Has anyone booked any Carnival excursions online?

Sandi149

Hi folks,

Hubby and I are going on the Miracle in June and doing the E. Caribbean trip. We want to book the Baths excursion for Tortola with Carnival. Do you recommend that we book it now or should we wait a while, or should we just book it on the ship? This particular excursion I want to book through Carnival. The other islands we are doing on our own.

Any advice is appreciated. Happy Holidays. :D

Thanks

If this is an excursion you really want to do and are ready to pay for it now.. BOOK IT NOW. This is an excursion that goes quickly.

What port is the Baths excursion leaving from-- and what is the cost??

I would defenitely book that one ASAP as it is very popular and will probably sell out. I just read another post about someone who is cruising in April (can't remember which ship) and every excursion that they wanted to book thru Carnival is already sold out! Better safe than sorry if you really want to do this one.

Happy cruising :)

Barb

If you wait until you are onboard, they will tack on $10 or $20 or more to the price that you would have paid online. I have booked several excursions online and never had a problem. They have always delivered my excursion tickets to my cabin after I'm onboard, though, even if I book online weeks ahead of time.

If this is an excursion you really want to do and are ready to pay for it now.. BOOK IT NOW. This is an excursion that goes quickly.

What port is the Baths excursion leaving from-- and what is the cost??

Hi Serene,

It leaves from Tortola...not sure of the actual cost but I think it might be around $80 p/p.

Book it as soon as possible. The Baths are wonderful and you do not want to miss them. Besides by booking now they are paid for and it is that much less on your S&S card. If you need to cancel there will be no problem with the refund, thouhg it might take a billing cycle or two to show up on your CC.

Wouldn't worry about gettng a refund. I cancelled a tour when I found out the Gardens we would be going to in Nassau was closed for boxing day and the credit showed up in a matter of days, no longer than a week I think.

As an added bonus it will be paid for and wont go on your sail and sign . :D

We've booked several excursions online, and they've shown up on our S&S card as a charge and then a credit. Not a problem, just something to be aware of when you get your statement at the end of the cruise. Sandi, I'd definitely book online early. Your time in Tortola is limited, so an excursion through Carnival is probably a good idea. We booked a 4-hour excursion (Virgin Islands Sailaway - it was great:D ) that ended up being extended into a 5-hour excursion, thanks to a fouled propeller on our catamaran; while we made it back on time, it was close. Happy holidays, all!

Archived