Photos of Liberty returning from sea trials

hey cruisingator....thanks for finding these and posting the link.

holy cow! again, i immediately think of letterman and "will it float". well, yes she does.

and i will be on her in less than a year. i also think i have a starboard side cabin, so i can see my bacony! or maybe i am on the port side. who cares.

kinda like my theory about springsteen tickets. you are either IN the building or you are NOT. as long as you are IN, it is OK.

thus, you are either ON a ship or you aren't. as long as you are on, all is well.

merry merry and all that stuff.

It states she is 2000 gr tons smaller than Freedom............ interesting.

I caught that too. Everyone here has been saying she is an exact duplicate of Freedom. Perhaps in layout of passenger accomodations it is. I wonder where the differences lie.

Oh hecky thump....I love alll these pics...brilliant :D

I am trying to make up an album and was getting worried cause I couldnt find pics ...but you both have made my day...wow...now ....how do I get them onto my computer mmmm....Gordon's ones...yes managed that...but...dont know the rules etc about Parrothead8's pics...help someone please :o

Didnt work :( apparently webshots has changed its rules/format or something recently to stop people copying others pics...which I can understand....och well nevermind.....thanks for sharing them :D much appreciated.

I downloaded two ..right click, 'save image', saved and no problem.....

Fran in Toronto

Archived