Very excited...One week till FIRST HAL cruise - Oosterdam...

herb

It's hard to believe that it's been one year since DW JoAnn and I decided to give HAL a try for a cruise, and now it's exactly one week away until we step onboard.

Thanks to all of you here at CC we've been given alot of tips and advice on what to expect (and not to expect ;) ). A big thank you to all who have taken the time to answer the endless questions we had when we first booked.

We've looked at so many pictures available online of the Oosterdam and have read many reviews; we're confident that we've made a good choice.

Thanks to lougee we have a cruise critic party scheduled on our first sea day and we're looking forward to meeting quite a group of fellow cruisers that we've been chatting with on the roll call board. Should be fun to finally SEE the people we've chatted with for months. Constructiondude has been good enough to keep track of "who's who".

We will try our best to be out on deck for the 3pm wave (I'll copy the directions on how to get there from the other post, or we'll probably get lost :D )

Thanks again to all...

herb

Herb,

I understand your excitement. The Oosterdam is such a terrific ship and I'm sure you'll enjoy your first HAL experience. Have a wonderful trip. Weather's beautiful here today. The first and last sea day can be cool so take a light jacket or sweater.

Look foward to hearing about your experience on my favorite ship. (I still have a few weeks to wait for my turn.)

Archived