Stars 8-day cruise new menus??

mattR

When I heard that the dailies were done by 'types of entertainment' etc. instead of the usual hour-by-hour, I thought I wouldn't like them. I just looked at them for the first time - they are great! And so much easier to find what I want to do. I' m going to be wearing out my highlighter. I'm leaving in two days - can't wait!

Thanks for the link but I'm hopeing to find out which ones are actually being used on which days so that we can plan our dinning scheduale:)

MattR, NCL can change them around at their descretion so if one person posts a certain order, your cruise may not be the same. This is a freestyle cruise and just go with the flow. Check the menus daily and then make your decision. :)

heyitsmejody--you can order as many as you like in the main dining rooms, in speciality pay restaurants, you can order as many appetizers, soups, salads, desserts as you like, but if you order more than 1 entree you will pay.:)

Hope this helps.

Archived