Receiving Documents Electronically

Atty

I opted to receive my vacation documents electronically rather than mail. I was wondering if anyone else had done this and how they turned out. My one concern is how are we supposed to do the luggage tags since we won't have sticky backs on the tags.

We've done the e-docs and it was easy. The only drawback is the lack of luggage tags. The porters will give you blank ones at the dock which you need to fill out. Be sure to take a finepoint permanent marker such as a Sharpie as it makes the information stand out better on the tags.

I've used e-docs for all my recent cruises, and I've been very happy. The lack of pre-printed luggage tags doesn't bother me. I also don't care about having the "booklet", but my mom refuses to use e-docs because she wants the booklet. I guess it's just a personal thing, but I like using the internet for everything I can.

Where can you opt to have your documents sent electronically or snail mail?

We bought our cruise through an Internet company and I can still access the Royal Caribbean website with my reservation number to fill out the necessary info, but I didn't see any option to have docs sent.

If we don't get docs in the mail, will we be okay by just printing out the Set Sail pass?

Thanks!

Where can you opt to have your documents sent electronically or snail mail?

We bought our cruise through an Internet company and I can still access the Royal Caribbean website with my reservation number to fill out the necessary info, but I didn't see any option to have docs sent.

If we don't get docs in the mail, will we be okay by just printing out the Set Sail pass?

Thanks!

In the reservation on the RCI website, there is a part that says Guest Vacation Documents. Click that button and it takes you to a page that lets you choose.

Archived