Booked Guar. 2 days ago, can see cabin # on modify booking

cantwait2cruise

I booked an inside guarantee two days ago. I just logged onto my account on Carnival.com and when I click on "Modify Booking" I can see a 4D Empress deck cabin number.

Have others done this before? Is it subject to change? We don't sale for another 73 days. Just wondering. It's a pretty good upgrade if it sticks!!!

Today my DD booked a 4A Inside guarantee. I checked Carnival and they still have it a guarantee, with 54 days to go. If they get moved up, I hope they go to a window. Your upgrade is higher up in deck...which can be good, but it is still an inside.;)

Today my DD booked a 4A Inside guarantee. I checked Carnival and they still have it a guarantee, with 54 days to go. If they get moved up, I hope they go to a window. Your upgrade is higher up in deck...which can be good, but it is still an inside.;)

Yeah, it's still inside but a 4D is about $560 more than we paid for inside guarantee (we are in a group rate, too) so that's pretty darn good. But won't get my hope up yet. :D

I booked a cruise on Carnival Fantasy out of New Orleans for May 10. How did you find out your cabin number from the Carnival website? I cannot find "modify your booking" or my cabin number anywhere. We booked a guarantee outside room. Thanks for the info.

I booked a cruise on Carnival Fantasy out of New Orleans for May 10. How did you find out your cabin number from the Carnival website? I cannot find "modify your booking" or my cabin number anywhere. We booked a guarantee outside room. Thanks for the info.

I believe you can only see "book modify" if your book with Carnival directly.

Same thing happened to me two weeks ago--booked balcony guarantee (8A) and within 24 hours had cabin assignment (8B)on Carnival site. Called PVP and he said it was unlikely that it would be changed again.

Very interesting to know!!!! You'll have to let me know if it stays the same!

We are getting ready for our 2nd cruise next week. We booked a guarantee both times but last time we had a room number on our docs when they came. This time we don't and we have the gray tags. I'm assuming we'll get our rooms when we check in but how does it work getting our bags to our room? Will it take longer with the gray tags? Will they get to us in time to dress for dinner? Will we get them????

We are getting ready for our 2nd cruise next week. We booked a guarantee both times but last time we had a room number on our docs when they came. This time we don't and we have the gray tags. I'm assuming we'll get our rooms when we check in but how does it work getting our bags to our room? Will it take longer with the gray tags? Will they get to us in time to dress for dinner? Will we get them????

If you have the gray tags, don't bother filling them out. Toss them. Take along several address labels with your information (NOT your home address!! Just stuff like phone #, travel agent info, et cetera). When you drop off your bags, the porter will check the manifest to find your cabin number and he will give you the appropriate color tags at that point. Put your address labels on the colored tags and have a marker to write down the cabin number on the tags.

I read about another trick of finding your stateroom number on your docs.

It only works if you have your documents. We had gotten our documents, but they still said "to be assigned:gty". Someone on the boards instructed me to go to the "Sail and Sign" page of the documents. Look on the back of that page... at the very bottom left hand side, there's a string of numbers. Should be your booking number, then the number after that -- you might find is your cabin number. It's 99% your cabin. Just confirm it when you get there to check in. Good Luck!

Yeah, it's still inside but a 4D is about $560 more than we paid for inside guarantee (we are in a group rate, too) so that's pretty darn good. But won't get my hope up yet. :D

I checked Carnival reservations today and the girls have also been upgraded to a Cat. 4D Inside. Not a window, but 3 decks higher. The going rate today for the 4D is $509. $100 more than they paid. Not a bad upgrade!

Anyone know about E24? It is directly under the Americana Lounge. Does this lounge have late night entertainment going on?

"It only works if you have your documents. We had gotten our documents, but they still said "to be assigned:gty". Someone on the boards instructed me to go to the "Sail and Sign" page of the documents. Look on the back of that page... at the very bottom left hand side, there's a string of numbers. Should be your booking number, then the number after that -- you might find is your cabin number. It's 99% your cabin. Just confirm it when you get there to check in. Good Luck! "

Mine says (Booking #) TBA...

Guess I'll have to wait. :)

I checked Carnival reservations today and the girls have also been upgraded to a Cat. 4D Inside. Not a window, but 3 decks higher. The going rate today for the 4D is $509. $100 more than they paid. Not a bad upgrade!

Anyone know about E24? It is directly under the Americana Lounge. Does this lounge have late night entertainment going on?

COOL!!!!

COOL!!!!

COOL!!!!

Archived