Constellation-Baltic.....Where did it go under "Ports of Call"

SF

I'm booked for Constellation - Baltic this summer and I've been getting so much information from past cruisers from the Baltic section under "Ports of Call" but now it's gone. Is anyone else having this trouble or can you access the Baltic under the Ports of Calls section.

I emailed CC but haven't had a reply yet. Just wanted to see if I'm the only one having this problem or are there others.

SF ~ I just went and checked the Ports of Call. It looks like they've done some rearranging and Baltics is now a sub-category under EUROPE. Here's a link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19 Northern Europe/Baltics is the last one listed.

ENJOY your cruise...it's an awesome one!

Thanks Anne,

I was wondering where it went too! Thanks to you I can now go back to my researching. It's so much fun reading posts from other CC members who have already taken this cruise.:)

My pleasure, SF....that's what we are here for .... to help out. Feel free to email me (or any of the hosts) for help as well. Sometimes the general Cruise Critic email is overwhelmed and we are always happy to help out.

Enjoy researching the Baltics. It's a fabulous cruise with wonderful ports and people.

Archived