Back from Crowm b2b---Any questions

WAVTAM

Wife and I are both 53/51. Have done 43 cruises ,20 with Princess. Therefore Elite members. Did the 1/6-1/20 runs. Great weather and seas. We did all excursions on are own. The typical 2-3 hour taxi tour for 20/person on all islands exist. We did personal dining, but usually just reserve same table same time for all 14 days. Shows were average. No seating problems in theatre. Definitily recommend coffee card. We had one doulbe expresso each night and the waiter punch card only 5 times. Get regular brewed coffee in International Cafe. Great cookies there also. Any other questions , just write. WAVTAM

Thanks for posting. We are about the same age and cruising in a few weeks on the Crown. Could you be more specific about what you would recommend and what could be missed as far as the entertainment onboard? Also were there any good live bands and are there many places to dance with a lively crowd? Do they have live music outside during the day (caribbean/reggae) - although since we are only at sea one day probably they only have it that one day if they have it at all, right? Do they have a party at sailaway? Thanks for sharing.

We are doing our first B2B on the Crown in September ( Canada/New England). We are a couple about your same age, but we have done only a few cruises. I also was wondering about the gym. Is it open 24hrs and do you need to sign up for the cardio equip. did you check out the spa ? I was specifically wondering about the thermal suite, what is pricing like on a B2B?? We have the same cabin for both cruises, so we won't worry about packing at

the end of the first cruise. What did you do on the day in between. did you just stay on the ship or did Princess offer any excursions on that day? I know they offer the Balcony dinner, but I think it will be too cold for us to try it this time. Thanks for the info.

Jan

Hi WAVTAM! We're doing a B2B cruise on the Caribbean Princess in May and we were wondering what the process is between cruises. In other words, do you get off of the ship and get right back on again? Do you have to go through the check-in process all over again? We have the same cabin for both trips, so we know that we don't have to pack our luggage and remove it from the ship.

We would just like to know what to expect since we have never done this before. Your information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you WAVTAM,

We are doing a BTB in March. What days were the formal nights on your sailings? 5 ships in Antigua when we are there. Would you see any problem with getting taxi's given that # of cruisers trying to get around? We were thinking of taxi'ing to Turner Beach Bar. Have you been there? I too would like to know if you had to tender in Grenada. What did you do on each island on your own?

Thanks for the info.

Answers...... Sorry for the delay...Boards section is always down for repair

Comedians were hi and miss. The productions show have great dress and dance, but overall theme was missing and too loud for my taste.

Best dancing is Island night Party. 4/5 night into cruise.

Gym has no juice bar

Adult pool had no kids.

Gym hours 7an-8pm No sign up necessary for equipment

Thermal suite (which we used) was $130 for 2 people for 1 week

B2B you are give a new card. and in- transit ticket. Just punch out on old card and punch back in on new card.

Pleanty of taxi's exist for everyone.

Formal niight is Monday and Thursday

No tendering is necessary at any stop.

Brewed coffee is free with coffee card. With one card we always got two cups free.

Hope this helps

Any other questions????

WAVTAM

• 6 years later...