FYI Wait list

Jancruz

Oceania has a new wait list policy: (if there is no space available on the cruise or in the category you want)

You wait list the cruise and category you desire.

If you would like to be on a priority wait list, you put down a deposit of $500.00 per person.

When your wait list clears, you are offered the stateroom that is available at the price being offered at that time. (if you wait list and it is 2 for 1 and free air for instance.. when it clears,maybe for instance in June, the price might now be early booking fares with a charge for the air (no one will be able to guarantee a price for you)

If you do not want the stateroom or price, you may decline and you are refunded your $500 per person.

If you have any questions, just ask me and I will be happy to answer!

Jan

Thanks Jan- very informative. I am assuming that if you reserve a cabin that is 2 for 1 with free air, and sign up for the priority waitlist, if your desired cabin becomes available later at full price, you are still free to decline and keep the original cabin at the original price?

• 2 weeks later...
Oceania has a new wait list policy: (if there is no space available on the cruise or in the category you want)

You wait list the cruise and category you desire.

If you would like to be on a priority wait list, you put down a deposit of $500.00 per person.

When your wait list clears, you are offered the stateroom that is available at the price being offered at that time. (if you wait list and it is 2 for 1 and free air for instance.. when it clears,maybe for instance in June, the price might now be early booking fares with a charge for the air (no one will be able to guarantee a price for you)

If you do not want the stateroom or price, you may decline and you are refunded your $500 per person.

If you have any questions, just ask me and I will be happy to answer!

Jan

hi Jan We were on the waiting list for 4 sailing dates and had deposited $1000.each. The 6/30 has now come through without a cabin number only a P1 Guarantee. What happens next? any suggestions. Player 91362 (Cynthia)

hi Jan We were on the waiting list for 4 sailing dates and had deposited $1000.each. The 6/30 has now come through without a cabin number only a P1 Guarantee. What happens next? any suggestions. Player 91362 (Cynthia)

Ask your agent for your new invoice so you can check the price and as P1's cancel they will send out stateroom numbers..Have a great trip!!

Jan

Does anyone know why there is no wait list being taken for the January Australia-New Zealand cruises? We have tried to get a wait list slot, but O. says the trips are "closed". What does that mean? Is there any chance something will open up? Thanks, ddcruiser

Archived