Gift on cruise

trout96

I would like to send my mom and dad a gift on the cruise. We are going together and would like to surprise them? They are young for 60's. What would you want sent? Lokking for good ideas.

I would like fun ship dollars or bar credits :p, they always fit. The rest of the items seem really overpriced, but Im sure you will get some good ideas.

Thats nice of you to send them something.

high seas romance pkg which has bar credits, champagne, t-shirts, visors, etc. or, if your dad likes beer i think the soft sided cooler w/ bud or corona, a carnival t-shirt and BB hat and 4 beers and beer mug is nice.

if they've never cruised maybe a bon voyage cabin decoration. follow Derf's link and check out all of the goodies. chocolate is nice, but i'd stay away from the rest of the food b/c food will be EVERYWHERE, as you proably well know. Plus, it's nice to have a souvenier they can take home to remember your gift. w/ fruit, that won't happen.:)

I ordered the high seas romance pkg for my wife on our next cruise.

Do they drink...? You could order a bottle of their favorite booze for their cabin. You have to call Carnival's Bon Voyage department directly. It's not advertized anywhere... and you can't order the booze online.

Maybe a bottle of Scotch, or Vodka.

Archived