Don't book this (these) rooms

SPARKY12

I was trying to find a option with a window with out actually paying for ocean view. But I think I may just go with a interior and just enjoy that. Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

7345 is a cheapie inside cabin. THe space inside that cabin is a lot of room

7345 is a cheapie inside cabin. THe space inside that cabin is a lot of room

I see that one is taken already. It does look bigger on the layout of the ship. I'm on liberty march 2. Debating on the sailing before too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...

Carnival Vista: the inside cabins on lido deck just aft of the elevators are directly above the IMAX theater. You will hear and feel booming bass until 1-2AM every night. I usually book a lido cabin as I like to be close to the buffet and pools but I failed to do my research on this ship-I was in cabin 10280 and got very little sleep all week. I'm not sure about the balcony cabins near that area but I would stay far away if you want to sleep and are not a night owl!

Staying on Empress deck on the Paradise (E118). A little concerned about noise levels. I normally stay on Riviera or Main deck. Does anyone have any experience with these staterooms?

Once again, I recommend people use cruisedeckplans dot com. You can use their "drag decks" feature and see what's above and below your cabin.

E118 is below the DR and above another passenger deck. Shouldn't have any noise issues.

Recently sailed HAL's Zuiderdam (Vista class) in an inside (1049) on the lowest deck.

Be careful with these cabins since the BB King band plays until 11:30 most nights. I could only just hear some sound but it didn't keep me awake (probably thanks to the wine I'd drunk and the dancing I'd done!).

BUT...

There were several times that the toilet didn't flush. I'd push the button and nothing. Twice, about 30 minutes later, it suddenly flushed. There were also smells down the hall by the ladies room just before the elevators. There has to be something going on with the vacuum system in that area.

Otherwise, great cabin. Very large for a lower-priced inside (I was solo so it felt very spacious).

Looking to find out about cabin 7236 on the Carnival Liberty. I've only stayed on Main and Riviera. Thanks in advance!!!!!

deck 7 is the best deck on the ship/ Between two decks of cabin space

I would have preferred 7421 out your door up two decks for food and pools down two decks for entertainment. Only need to travel to the show lounge at night

• 4 weeks later...

So how was room 2424 on the Breeze???

I just found this forum, it's great! As I look at many of the signatures that list the various ships and dates people have cruised, I only wish I had kept track over the past 20 years! I think we have been on about 10-12 cruises over this time, it would be nice to be able to stroll down memory lane with the dates and ships!

Anyway, my question ... We are booked on the Carnival Breeze cabin 2424 in a few weeks. Any input/comments on this room? We typically have stayed on deck 7 on most of our Carnival cruises, and with only 1 exception, we've never had any issues with noise (that time we were in a cabin right below Camp Carnival and suffered through the noise of kids running and jumping all the time!). This time I notice we are near the elevators and below the galley, anyone have experience with this cabin, will we have noise problems?

This is my first post, sorry if it was too long...

Thanks in advance for any comments!

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have any suggestions for us on Norwegian Pearl? We are first time cruisers and don't want a bad experience.

I think that you will be a lot more successful if you post on Norwegian Cruise line forum. Maybe include the cruise(s) being considered and maybe specific or classes of staterooms? For myself, I've only heard of general considerations regarding informal nature of service. I'd look at all cruiselines that share the same general itinerary. My best,

DJ:)