We only received 3 luggage tags

nikita

We received only 3 luggage tags for our cruise one week from Sat. I was thinking that would be plenty (2 for me one for DH) but now I'm thinking I might need an extra suitcase just for my shoes alone...and would like one more. Can I get extra at the port if needed? Might be able to squish it all into 3 (yes, I'm an overpacker but like to be prepared!)

We received only 3 luggage tags for our cruise one week from Sat. I was thinking that would be plenty (2 for me one for DH) but now I'm thinking I might need an extra suitcase just for my shoes alone...and would like one more. Can I get extra at the port if needed? Might be able to squish it all into 3 (yes, I'm an overpacker but like to be prepared!)

Don't fret they have tons at the pier. :)

I thought I too only had 3, but the other 3 was stuck to the back. Try prying them apart.

Where do you get your luggage tags since you no longer receive a booklet from princess. Also if princess books the air do we get an e-ticket and will the travel agent need to print everything off. One last question we have transfers from princess but we are flying down the day before our cruise . Will the transfer take us from the airport to the Hotel and then we take the shuttle from the hotel to the pier . We fly home the day of arrival so Princess we get us from the ship to the airport. Thanks for any help

Where do you get your luggage tags since you no longer receive a booklet from princess. Also if princess books the air do we get an e-ticket and will the travel agent need to print everything off. One last question we have transfers from princess but we are flying down the day before our cruise . Will the transfer take us from the airport to the Hotel and then we take the shuttle from the hotel to the pier . We fly home the day of arrival so Princess we get us from the ship to the airport. Thanks for any help

Hi Frannie,

Even though you print your boarding pass online Princess will still send you an envelope with excursion information and also luggage tags. We received ours a few months in advance. I haven't purchased transfers from them because we find it more convenient to do it ourselves (less waiting and sometimes you can even save money) but when we did do transfers one time with Carnival and stayed in a hotel, they provided the bus to the hotel and then from the hotel to the port the next morning - we had to wait for the bus to fill up both times and didn't like that so as mentioned from then on we just get cabs or rent a car. Hope this helps and hope you have a great cruise!!

Archived