Revneal, RE your upcoming Rynadam cruise?

cruisldy

I noted that you will be onboard the Ryndam for the Sea of Cortez cruise on March 13, for you BD. First let me wish you Happy BD wishes a little early and ask if, when you return, you will please post a complete review as my husband and myself will be doing that itinerary on April 22,2007. This will be our 2nd time on the Ryndam and are really looking forward to this voyage, as we really liked the ship the first time, after having sailed onboard the Statendam 3 times previously.

Interstingly that very first trip on the Ryndam was also the very first trip for any ship to visit Loreto. The night prior a hurricane had come up from the South and inundated Loreto with rain. The mayor of the town, in anticipation or our arrival was out the night before helping the towns people repair damage to the streets and the they even had to pour a new slab of cement for the dock area, which we tendered to. We were welcomed by the towns people, a band and the children of the city were given half day off of school to also come to the dock to welcome us. It was quite impressive and I look forward to the re-visit, hopefully under better circumstances.

We are also looking forward to the visit to Topolobampo, as this is a new port since we took that first voyage.

Thank you.

Sheila,

Given that I have never cruised aboard the Ryndam, I will indeed be posting a full review of the ship and of the cruise itself, along with an extensive photo gallery. I will post links to it here, so just watch for it within a few weeks of the cruise's completion.

I love S-class ships, but have never been on the Ryndam ... and I'm greatly looking forward to it.

Sheila,

Given that I have never cruised aboard the Ryndam, I will indeed be posting a full review of the ship and of the cruise itself, along with an extensive photo gallery. I will post links to it here, so just watch for it within a few weeks of the cruise's completion.

I love S-class ships, but have never been on the Ryndam ... and I'm greatly looking forward to it.

Hi RevNeal:

We have never cruised together, but I enjoy reading your posts and wanted to wish you a very happy birthday. My DH's birthday is also on March 13th and we will be celebrating it on the Maasdam 10 day southern caribbean cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale on March 15th.

Happy Birthday and Happy Cruise.

Regards,

Archived