Bungee trampolines on Enchantment?

Jay Bee

There are 4 of them, but I only recall 2 being open both times we took my neice over to use them. You can flip through the air an go up pretty high I would recomend not wearing a swim suit the harness is rather rough. You are required to wear socks. I think you also have to wear a shirt, some were slipping shirt on over swim suit, I wouldnt let my kids on it with out shorts and shirt. :eek: no extra cost :D

There are 4 of them, but I only recall 2 being open both times we took my neice over to use them. You can flip through the air an go up pretty high I would recomend not wearing a swim suit the harness is rather rough. You are required to wear socks. I think you also have to wear a shirt, some were slipping shirt on over swim suit, I wouldnt let my kids on it with out shorts and shirt. :eek: no extra cost :D

Um.. I dunno. I'm chicken. This is the image I get...

When we were on Enchantment, everytime I went forward to see them, they weren't open. I was somewhat dissapointed as I wanted to see someone on them (not me of course).

I have a couple of pictures (not great shots but the best I could get at the time) on my webshots page if you want to get an idea what they look like. The link is in my signature below.

Can anyone tell me about the bungee trampolines on the Enchantment?

Safety?

Typical age groups that use them?

Extra Cost?

Thanks.

No charge.

When we went, they were requiring socks AND absolutely no bathing suits. (no one wants to see a wardrobe malfunction on the bungee trampoline! ;))

Anyone is welcome - under 18 needs parental presence and signature.

Go for it - I did. :D

• 4 months later...

No reservations. You just go and wait your turn. Sometimes there is a wait, and sometimes there isn't. :)

While almost anyone can have fun doing it, there is sort of an ideal weight for having the MOST fun, for doing the MOST tricks. Too light, and you can't get enough momentum going. Too heavy, and you can't get enough momentum going. :D

Been on enchantment 4 times, and only ONCE was it open for about 30 minutes due to continual hi winds.I have always wondered why they felt it was necessary to build this attraction in the front of the ship where it is nearly always hurricane force winds. Once of the 4 times on enchantment, I booked I specifically booked for youngest DD anad at no time during the whole vacation was it ever open for it too open due to high winds

It was closed a lot in April too, due to the winds. They did let my nieces use it with their swimsuits on, however my older niece's suit was wet from swimming so she had to put on a robe my Sister had in her bag. (We had been running back & forth from the pool waiting for it to open up!) They did love it though. It was kind of strange. The "closed to to winds" sign seemed to appear and disappear for minutes at a time. Twice, it was open and by the time we got the girls up there from the pool, it was closed already. So....if you want to do it, and it's open, do it then!!! You may not get another chance.

• 3 years later...

Can my almost 6 year old granddaughter who weighs 55 pounds use the bungee trampoline - or do you have to be 6 years old? She has a trampoline in her backyard.

Archived