Royal Caribbean shares fall

SForman

Check out Sharebuilder.com for low cost stock purchases. There is no minimum start up balance req. and it's only $4 per trade. I've been using them for years. You can also set up an auto investing plan thru them.

There is a newer site that has the newer dates for the program. I have bookmarked it or "favorite" it for my use. It also answers other questions.

http://www.rclinvestor.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-shareholderbenefit

Thanks traveler..........I also had the newer site bookmarked....but clicked on the older sight. And my fingers went a little too fast, it's actually May 1, 2007. Looks like I'd better do some housecleaning!!:)

Just an fyi for those buying stock - you also get the OBC on Celebrity as well. Since they have 2 new ships coming out in 2008 and 2009 once all these new builds are done, profits should go back up. Now if Celebrity would just put 7 night sailings back in the Caribbean in October, November and early December I'd have the best of both worlds!!

I know how they could sell some cabins F-a-s-t......

New itinerary: Southern Caribbean from Miami instead of forcing people to fly to San Juan. You could spend you airfare $$ on the additional sailing days!!

Other lines do it and it works out just fine.

New itinerary: Southern Caribbean from Miami instead of forcing people to fly to San Juan. You could spend you airfare $$ on the additional sailing days!!

I would love to see RCI add a Voyager or Freedom class ship on a 10 night itinerary out of Miami to the southern Caribbean. Would jump all over that.

Check out all their itineraries and you will find some that approach what you are suggesting. Perhaps the new schedules that will be coming out in a few months will offer something similar. However, the distance from Miami to ports in the southern Caribbean and the speeds that the ships must maintain to operate on those schedules pretty much dictates what they can do. There might be prices to pay, including spending less time in the ports, or limiting the number of ports they can visit on a typical 7 night cruise that might make such itineraries less attractive.

Okay! We just picked up 100 shares of RCCL at 41.90 per share. I'm happy for this little dip in stock price. Thanks to all of you that brought this wonderful perk (and others) to my attention.:o

Congratulations, you are an owner:)

Go to the investor site and print out all the info on how to apply for your OBC.

Okay! We just picked up 100 shares of RCCL at 41.90 per share. I'm happy for this little dip in stock price. Thanks to all of you that brought this wonderful perk (and others) to my attention.:o

Congratulations, you are an owner:)

Go to the investor site and print out all the info on how to apply for your OBC.

Check out all their itineraries and you will find some that approach what you are suggesting. Perhaps the new schedules that will be coming out in a few months will offer something similar. However, the distance from Miami to ports in the southern Caribbean and the speeds that the ships must maintain to operate on those schedules pretty much dictates what they can do. There might be prices to pay, including spending less time in the ports, or limiting the number of ports they can visit on a typical 7 night cruise that might make such itineraries less attractive.

We're all make the sacrifice...10 or 11 nights. If we have to we have to:D

Sounds awful doesn't it?:eek:

Archived