CD Graham Seymour--where is he?

I LOVED Rock Britannia!!! It was one of my favorite night on my cruise with Graham on Freedom in November of 2011!! Along with every other night because Graham is my FAV Cruise Director!!! Graham, hope to see you one day on the Allure or the Oasis!!

I LOVED Rock Britannia!!! It was one of my favorite night on my cruise with Graham on Freedom in November of 2011!! Along with every other night because Graham is my FAV Cruise Director!!! Graham, hope to see you one day on the Allure or the Oasis!!

Totally agree! I was on Freedom back in October and Rock Brittania was brilliant. Of all the cruises I've been on Graham is by far the best, most natural and funniest!

You hit on exactly what I've always felt about Graham... he comes across as natural, not forced like so many others!

Totally agree! I was on Freedom back in October and Rock Brittania was brilliant. Of all the cruises I've been on Graham is by far the best, most natural and funniest!

I rarely post on this site, but had to in this case. We just returned from Jun 24 Western on FOS. We've cruised 7 times now and had some very good CD's, but Graham is simply the best I've seen! My family of four really enjoyed the cruise, but it would have been less so without Graham. Best wishes and success to him and his team!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the Rock Brittania show was the best both times I was on the Freedom in 2010 & 2011. I even got to meet the Queen in 2010! :)

I thought the Rock Brittania show was the best both times I was on the Freedom in 2010 & 2011. I even got to meet the Queen in 2010! :)

I'm considering going back on Freedom next year for my 30th birthday in May, but only if Graham will be there!

I'm considering going back on Freedom next year for my 30th birthday in May, but only if Graham will be there!

Graham posted that he would be on Freedom from Feb. 5th through July next year. He goes on break in Dec. of this year until next Feb.

Thanks......and how about after Feb 2013?

You'll have to wait and see if he posts that info here sometime in the future. Look for posts from Hammy's Manager. Graham usully posts on this thread from time to time.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived