CD Graham Seymour--where is he?

Hi All

On Freedom until Dec 4th then back Feb 5th until July

Be Well

Graham x

Hey Graham!

I will be returning to Freedom on this Sunday!! Can't wait to sail with you and see and hear you again. I do have one request, can you PLEASE sing Chasing Cars again, it was my FAVORITE moment of my last cruise with you on Freedom!!!

Jen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Graham, you defentialy made my week on the Freedom (2nd time with you as CD) the best week of my life last November!!!! I love your new DVD and watch it all the time. I think you should record a music CD if you haven't already.

I hope to be lucky enough to sail with you again one day for a 3rd time

All the Best

Jen

This is why I don't gamble! Booked a different ship this spring, hoping to catch you spring break 2013!!!!! Very sad

There are actually four Grum 2000 on the Allure so be careful.....

But I will be on Freedom through Feb 2013 (with breaks)

Be well

Very Best

Graham

There are actually four Grum 2000 on the Allure so be careful.....

But I will be on Freedom through Feb 2013 (with breaks)

Be well

Very Best

Graham

Graham, thanks for the reply and the warning!:) Maybe I can get whomever the CD on Allure is to take the one I have following me to make it five for him.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Graham!

I will be returning to Freedom on this Sunday!! Can't wait to sail with you and see and hear you again. I do have one request, can you PLEASE sing Chasing Cars again, it was my FAVORITE moment of my last cruise with you on Freedom!!!

Jen

I totally forgot about Chasing Cars!! I didn't even like the song until I heard Graham sing a live solo on my last Freedom cruise. Wow. I agree - it was awesome!! I hope to hear him sing it again on the Freedom in October.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I remember Graham Seymour! He was the cruise director on the 1st cruise I ever went on, Grand Princess in 2002. We thought he was funnier than the comedian. My mom thought he was cute, too. We have a picture of my mom standing next to Graham's headshot, which was posted outside the theater.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Graham!

Any updated info regarding the exact dates of your next break.

The most recent info we have is: Sometime in July, returning sometime in September, with Drew Devine covering in July and August

Can you confirm? Inquiring minds over on the RCI board would love to know!

Thanks!!!

Hi All

Just to confirm Off July 29th return Sept 30th until Feb 13th 2013

Drew Devine will be my fill

Very Best

Graham

We are so happy to hear that you will be our CD on our Dec 16th sailing, Graham!!! You were very instrumental in making our 2010 sailing the BEST cruise we have had. We had a less than enjoyable time on our Navigator sailing last winter. The CD just didn't compare! We crossed our fingers when we booked this trip and hoped you would be our CD again!!! Will you sign a picture of your Buzz Lightyear if we bring it with us?

We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary on this cruise and now we are REALLY excited. Can't wait! Graham is the best!!!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I had a a great cruise on FOS. It was our first time with RCCL and I have to say Mr Seymour made our mornings. Maybe it's because I am British or just easily pleased by childish humour :) He made a lot of references to old UK TV/Radio shows and so I maybe understood more of his jokes/quips than most. I had one face to face with Mr Seymour where he excitedly updated me about the progress of the UK football scores. And at no time did I find him rude, arrogant or egotistical.

I have cruised with a few other companies (I even got married on Crown Princess) and must say I could not tell you anything about the CD's on any of my other cruises. Suffice to say I found Graham was a positive experience and is definitely an asset to RCCL.

• 5 weeks later...
Hi All

Just to confirm Off July 29th return Sept 30th until Feb 13th 2013

Drew Devine will be my fill

Very Best

Graham

Graham.............had you as the CD long ago on a Princess ship. I'll be glad to see you again next week.....sailing FOS 6/17.

Ann

• 2 weeks later...

Archived