For those that have been on the Oosterdam lately have you seen this Maitre d'?

LAFFNVEGAS

When we were on the Oosterdam a year ago we had this wonderful very young Dutch Maitre d' by the name of Christian. We really loved him and would love to adopt him:)(only joking of course but our son is older than he is.) Was wondering if anyone has seen him or if by chance he is still on the Oosterdam?

Here is his picture,

just click the picture to enlarge

2372510020028362306XEaWEP_th.jpg

When we were on the Oosterdam a year ago we had this wonderful very young Dutch Maitre d' by the name of Christian. We really loved him and would love to adopt him:)(only joking of course but our son is older than he is.) Was wondering if anyone has seen him or if by chance he is still on the Oosterdam?

Here is his picture,

just click the picture to enlarge

2372510020028362306XEaWEP_th.jpg

Our Maitre d'/Dining Room Manager on Oosterdam for New Years was an East Indian gent by the name of Sanjay Narian, Lisa. Christian looks like he's about nineteen - by the rate he's going, he'll be a Hotel Manager in two-three years;)

He is a cutey;) John I want to say he was 20 yrs old last year. We joked with him that he must have known the right people to get where he was at age 20. He really was a lot of fun and spent so much time at our table every night. He also had a girlfriend on the ship who worked at the Front Desk. I really wonder now if he stayed with HAL. He definitely had a lot of charisma so I know he will go far in his career.

A friend of mine just got back from the Zuiderdam and said there was a Dining Room Manager by the name of Kristian. Said he was a cutie, perhaps this is the person you are asking about.

doone, that is very possible. Maybe you could print this picture and or email it to her and see if it is him. He really was such a great young man. I am hoping he is moving his way up and stays with HAL.

He was on my 1/6 cruise. He oversaw the anytime dining thing. I only remember him because I talked to him more than once with all my dining woes.

Don't know bout the cute part though :eek:

Oh Steve, thanks so much for the info, I know that the Dine As You Wish is lower level and that is where we were seated last Feb. That would so neat if he is on board in 5 1/2 weeks:)

And about that cute thing, that's OK I wouldn't expect you to understand;) Now if I could find you one of the cute girls from the front desk:D

Archived