Room Service Question

molaurie

My first cruise on RCCL is fast approaching, and I was wondering what can be ordered in terms of meals from the room service menu. For instance, can one order what is being served in the dining room? On my Princess cruise, they had a limited room service menu consisting mainly of snacks and sandwiches. Thanks!

Yes, but we had to call and ask what they were and were not serving from the Dining Room. Most things they WILL bring you from the dining room menu. Make sure to look at the menu outside the dining room and ASK if there is something specific you had in mind.

If I remember correctly, your room service cabin menu should have what's listed for dinner on certain nights. I recall getting the lobster and steak for room service during formal night. We didn't have to dress up for that

I have noticed it sometimes depends on the ship. I could get eggs benedict for breakfast (not on room service menu but on breakfast menu) on two out of three of my RCCL cruises.

We are cruising on the Mariner June 24th and it will be our first balcony and we were so looking forward to having breakfast on the balcony. Can we get eggs from room service?

Yes you can, just not Eggs Benedict.

We sail again on the Mariner June 17th and can't wait. Room service is one of our favorite things. We had coffee, tea and danish sent to our room every morning (love the little reminder that works like a wake up call!), and a couple of times late at night when we got back to our cabin, we ordered cheeseburgers.

Archived