winter wonderland

sab1268

OK everyone, I am in Indiana, about 2 inches of snow on ground now and an estimated 6 more to go. We leave in 2 days for a 4 day on Enchantment. It is so hard to pack bathing suit and shorts when you are wearing flannel and earmuffs. Hope airport is operating normally. I have never flown when there is snow on the ground. Any thoughts, encouraging words?? Think about us for the next couple of days!!

Stacy

Sending good thoughts your way! We are from Cleveland area and I know the anxiety--we fly out in 2 weeks and only have about an hour connection or less in Newark. So hoping for good flying weather and all will go smooth. We are flying 3 days early, but still would hate to miss out on any vacation. Have a wonderful cruise!!

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words. I just got off work, going to pack and not think about it.

Erin- I love the picture on your posts. Is that your Boston?? I have one too.

Not only am I going on a cruise in 2 days, we are also going as a group of 14 in March on the Navigator Eastern. Surely weather will be better but this IS Indiana so who knows.

To everyone that is booked, have a great vacation!!

Stacy

Don't worry about the snow or getting to the airport - they have plenty of time to get it all cleaned up. (And it isn't that much anyway.) Just think about how warm and sunny you'll be and all the fun you are going to have! We're all jealous - cause we get to sit here and watch it snow more.

and that -26 wind chill was horrible. Black Ice is another freak out since you can't see it & away your SUV goes for $1900 damage to my steering & struts and I was doing 20 on a side street that curved towards the curb & I slid into it.

30 by Tuesday of next week! Lake froze over very fast so Lake Effect will die down. YEAH!

2 months 8 days til our TA on Brilliance!

Sending good thoughts your way! We are from Cleveland area and I know the anxiety--we fly out in 2 weeks and only have about an hour connection or less in Newark. So hoping for good flying weather and all will go smooth. We are flying 3 days early, but still would hate to miss out on any vacation. Have a wonderful cruise!!

Sending good thoughts your way from Chicago. We also have had quite of bit of snow here in Bolingbrook, IL. We leave Saturday to fly to LAX for the Mexican Rivera cruise. We are not taking any chances, we are staying at the Airport Hilton at O'Hare the night before so we don't encounter any road problems. Kinda silly I know, but it adds to the excitement of our trip. Wishing you a safe journey, wonderful cruise, and happy memories.

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words. I just got off work, going to pack and not think about it.

Erin- I love the picture on your posts. Is that your Boston?? I have one too.

Not only am I going on a cruise in 2 days, we are also going as a group of 14 in March on the Navigator Eastern. Surely weather will be better but this IS Indiana so who knows.

To everyone that is booked, have a great vacation!!

Stacy

Stacy, yup. They're my Bostons. They're little terrors. :) They're asleep right next to me on DH's computer chair as I type this.

Archived