we have verizon wireless and want to make a call

dis2cruise

Your phone will work in San Juan and in the US Virgin Islands, the British Virgin Islands and Netherland Antilles (ie Sint Maarten, the Dutch side only!) That`s all. All the other countries are GSM and most of them are European GSM. You would need a phone from Cingular or T-Mobile along with being a quad band world phone. Verizon is CDMA and is restricted to the US, Canada, South Korea and Japan with some coverage in a few other countries.

I just got my Verizon bill yesterday for the calls I made in San Juan last month – no extra charge – just peek minutes. As I called another Verizon phone, no charge anyway. I forgot to call when we were docked in St Thomas. I'm sure I have just a regular calling plan without any international calling features.

M

I just got my Verizon bill yesterday for the calls I made in San Juan last month – no extra charge – just peek minutes. As I called another Verizon phone, no charge anyway. I forgot to call when we were docked in St Thomas. I'm sure I have just a regular calling plan without any international calling features.

M

Soif I'm calling from my verizon cell phone to another verizon cell phone there should be no charge in San Juan or St Thomas? What about Burmuda?

Laura

Archived