Countdown clock - Double Digits

Maxiecat3

Absolutely!

You can imagine how excited we are for our Monarch just a short 18 days away...however our Hawaii on the Serenade in Oct, we started out over 497 days out, then dropped to 300, and now we're just a mere 230 something! So each of those are huge milestones and we can't wait for those double digits....no wait.....make that single digits!!!!! :D :D

I see your countdown is at 99 days, hang in there....have fun watching it countdown and then cruise!!

Double digits are the best! And boy, does the time fly. Before you know, you're doing the doc dance, you're shopping more for the cruise and getting plans for house sitters/pets/plants, time off work! Whoo ooo... I just hit the below doubles digit this week.

D :)

Absolutely!

You can imagine how excited we are for our Monarch just a short 18 days away...however our Hawaii on the Serenade in Oct, we started out over 497 days out, then dropped to 300, and now we're just a mere 230 something! So each of those are huge milestones and we can't wait for those double digits....no wait.....make that single digits!!!!! :D :D

I see your countdown is at 99 days, hang in there....have fun watching it countdown and then cruise!!

I would love to know where to find the "cruisecritic countdown clock"??

:)

I have a question on the new Cruise Critic countdown clock.

Is the time that is shows until your sail date correct?

I tried to do this at 9:20 pm for a cruise we have in August.

We depart at 6:00 pm but the countdown clock show we leave in 181 days, 1 hour. Now I may not be the brightest person but would that not mean that we would be leaving at 10:20 pm???

If you look at all of the Cruise Critic countdown clocks almost all of them have the same hours, minutes & seconds until they cruise. Or I am just missing something?

The last two cruises that I have booked have been with under 100 days before sailing. However, I usually book a year or more in advance and I am always about to go nuts waiting for it to hit 99 days! The last 99 seem to go so fast until you get to about 20 ;) .

I have a question on the new Cruise Critic countdown clock.

Is the time that is shows until your sail date correct?

I tried to do this at 9:20 pm for a cruise we have in August.

We depart at 6:00 pm but the countdown clock show we leave in 181 days, 1 hour. Now I may not be the brightest person but would that not mean that we would be leaving at 10:20 pm???

If you look at all of the Cruise Critic countdown clocks almost all of them have the same hours, minutes & seconds until they cruise. Or I am just missing something?

I noticed that too, I wonder if it has something to do with the actual time of day??? :confused:

I noticed that too, I wonder if it has something to do with the actual time of day??? :confused:

What do you mean the "Actual time of day":confused:

The countdown clock I have now is when the ship actually sets sail.

Maybe the CC countdown clock uses a standard time, say Pacific Standard Time maybe?

Thats it?!

I have been marking off since last June.

:D

Sorry:o ....we didn't book that far out. 2 months out is about as far as we book anything unless it is a trip to England to see the inlaws and even then it isn't much more than that. That is OK cause in 1 week we will be boarding Rhapsody of the Seas and SAILING AWAY!!!!:D :D :D

Archived