Live from the Noordam ~ 2/7 to 2/17

innlady1

I am waiting for a response from them before posting because they ask for your email address and I don't think I want to post it out there for the whole world to see. It does ask if you want it to show up in the review, and I said no, but when it went to the next screen and asked you to write, there it was. So, I emailed them on how to do it without the address and will see what happens.

Hi Carol! Been dying to see how your trip went since I read many of your pre-cruise posts. As to the public reviews, that's where I had posted mine last year. Your actual email address doesn't show up on the public site. There seems to be some discconect that they can't associate your email address to the username on the boards for the public reviews. They just sent an email a while after I submitted it to tell me that it had been accepted. That seems to be why they ask for it.

Thanks for that info. I did already post a review separately on this board under cruise review of the Noordam, 2/07. if you scroll around you will find it here. I think Sheila was referring to the main cruise review board. But you can see it on the Holland America board. We did have a great time!

Actually, Cira, I had no idea the waves were that high. I had a bit of difficulty the first day out, but nothing the last. It was a wonderful trip and it is certainly back to reality. I finished unpacking! Nothing to do but live in the real world for now and dream about the next cruise.

Well...just posted a long response to you and it went ZAP! Hate when that happens.

Sometimes it's best not to know all the facts:rolleyes: . I know my imagination runs away with me when the ship starts really rocking. Fortunately, everything people said about the Noordam is so right. This ship takes the sea very nicely indeed. I had not a problem at all...even on that last day before we made it to NYC.

Reality has certainly kicked in and though we've started doing a bit of the laundry, we aren't nearly unpacked but there is no hurry now, is there?:o

I'm very glad you all enjoyed a fun farewell lunch. By the time we made it to the dining room it was so packed they were advising people to go to the Lido instead. Please post the photos you took if you can. Thanks in advance.:)

Archived