Coffee

Curlygurl

^ ^ And I'd have to say "I don't know for sure." Hubby likes the Irish Cream flavor and we never saw it anywhere on Explorer.

Why don't you bring a jar of flavored powdered creamer, just in case? I know it's not the same but it might get you through the week, and if they do have it, you needn't even open yours.

Have fun.

I know what you mean! I'm addicted to my french vanilla creamer,too!

Why don't you do what I've done in the past, bring a box of the individual servings with you. I forgot to do this last month on the Seranade of the Seas and I missed it so much that my sweet DH went down to the specialty coffee place to get me a vanilla capuccino every morning to have on our balcony. It would have been alot cheaper to just bring a box of those creamers.

Thanks for the info!;) I found a LARGE box of the individual creamers at Sam's Club. I guess, I could always share with the other, vanilla addicts on board!:rolleyes: Hopefully, I can find a smaller box before we leave. I still have plenty of time. We don't leave until April 8, on the Mariner of the Seas. OHHHHHHHHHH! Seems so far away...

Just off the Enchantment and no flavored creamers there. I took my own, you can get a box of 24 individual liquid creamers for about $2.00 in WalMart and some of the grocery stores. I have only seen Hazelnut and the French Vanilla in that size. The coffee sure needs something to help it!!

Archived