Lanyards For Sale

Tookie

Hi Tookie

Our friends on board Constellation at Xmas had these - they had won them in the trivia contests. They weren't for sale anywhere on board that we could find. Presumably it is the same on all Celebrity ships.

Sue

They do not sell lanyards any where on the ship. They do sell a clear sleeve pocket/case to wear around your neck. IMHO these do not work as well, nor are they as secure as a lanyard. If you bring your own lanyard they will punch a hole in your sea pass at the guest Relations desk.

Have a great cruise!

I'm not sure what ship they sell them on, however i went to a craft store and bought beads,etc and made them for our group of 7 nurses traveling on the Century 3/10. THEY TURNED OUT NICE AND IT'S MY UNDERSTANDING THE ROOM PASSES ARE DURABLE PLASTIEC SO YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO PUNCH A HOLE IN THEM TO ATTACH.. AROUND $10.00 TO MAKE, NOT SURE WHAT THEY WOULD CHARGE ON BOARD.

• 1 month later...

We're cruising again in June on Carnival Ecstasy and was surfing Cruise Critic when I came across your post. What a lovely surprise to find my web site mentioned here, Desertbelle! Thanks for your recommendation.

For my cruising friends, here's a coupon for $4 off your lanyard order at womanrare.com:

Voucher number 10109111

(Insert this number in the VOUCHER section of check out page and click RECALCULATE. Expires December 31, 2007.)

Happy cruising! Jaqui

Here's where I buy my lanyards for cruising. They are a little more expensive, but beautiful.

Womanrare Lanyards

I was thinking about buying something like that from Staples. But it retracts and hooks on your pocket or waist or the likes. That way it isn't hanging around your neck getting caught on things. Cathie

Archived