Jewel upsell

woodley

I just received an Email offering me an upsail from F gty to a BA for $300. Of course I accepted. Now can't wait till 3/18/2007. Just posting to let the people on that dates sailing know they are working on upsells for that cruise.

My partner and I are booked for the Jewel on 3/25 and have just received an upsell offer from NCL.

We're currently booked for an aft-facing BA ocean-view with balcony stateroom.

We've been offered an AD Penthouse Suite (shown on the 10th deck plan as a Romance Suite).

The upsell offer includes "a huge balcony, separate bedroom, bath tub , Butler and Concierge service, priority boarding, champagne upon embarkation and much more." The message also states, "Includes all suite Amenities."

I've only been on 1 prior cruise - back in the mid-90s on the yet-to-be-lengthened Dreamward. So I'm not even sure what some of the features really offer, e.g., butler and concierge service. So I'd appreciate any perspective on the value-added to be gained by taking advantage of the upsell offer.

The offer is "$350 pp + ins."

Thanks in advance for your help!

Paul

The offer is "$350 pp + ins."

Thanks in advance for your help!

Paul

Jump on it -- NOW.

You'll love being pampered by the concierge and butler. Full breakfast in your cabin, no problem getting reservations in the restaurants, the fabulous bathroom, etc.

Say yes and worry about the rest later, they won't wait for you very long.

I just received an Email offering me an upsail from F gty to a BA for $300. Of course I accepted. Now can't wait till 3/18/2007. Just posting to let the people on that dates sailing know they are working on upsells for that cruise.
Just be happy you live in Florida and not the UK - according to NCL upsells are only applicable to US citizens. I keep asking why but no-one can tell me.

Woodley

We jumped at the upsell 4 weeks ago when we got offered up from our AF on deck 11 to the A4 in the Private Courtyard! What a bargain for the luxury! Good luck on your upsell and take advantage of all the perks. We will. We sail out on the 4th next Sunday after 4 days on Miami Beach and NO KIDS!!!!!!!

Dwayne

Archived