one word answer please.

cruzin w chris

is there any truth to what i have read about making reservations as soon as you board or you will be S.O.L ?

We cruised NCL Star last week and they would only let you make dining reservations for the specialty restaurants 24 hours in advance.

We cruise lots of different cruiselines and enjoy different things about each one. What we loved on NCL last week was eating at a different venue each night: French, Japanese (Great), Italian, Mexican, Steak House. The 2 American Restaurants & Main Dining Room did not require a fee or any reservations. The Italian and Mexican restaurant required reservations, but no fees. There were even more places to eat, but we didn't have enough days to try them all.

NCL movie theaters are great for sea days too.

I know this is more than one word, but I am a woman--so what do you expect.

Variety is the spice of life, so try something new and see how you like it.

is there any truth to what i have read about making reservations as soon as you board or you will be S.O.L ?

We cruised NCL Star last week and they would only let you make dining reservations for the specialty restaurants 24 hours in advance.

We cruise lots of different cruiselines and enjoy different things about each one. What we loved on NCL last week was eating at a different venue each night: French, Japanese (Great), Italian, Mexican, Steak House. The 2 American Restaurants & Main Dining Room did not require a fee or any reservations. The Italian and Mexican restaurant required reservations, but no fees. We didn't have enough days to try all the dining venues, but ate at a different place every day.

We cruise lots of different cruiselines and enjoy different things about each one. What we loved on NCL last week was eating at a different venue each night: French, Japanese (Great), Italian, Mexican, Steak House. The 2 American Restaurants & Main Dining Room did not require a fee or any reservations. The Italian and Mexican restaurant required reservations, but no fees. We didn't have enough days to try all the dining venues, but ate at a different place every day.

Archived