JUST OF THE NOORDAM 2/7/cruise

mamaofami

The Noordam is one class act. Just arrived in my home to find the snow shoveled and the cars cleaned off. More about this wonderful cruise later. We had wonderful weather, food, entertainment and all in all, one great time

Carol

....."the snow shoveled and the cars cleaned off"......?!! Wow, what did you do, bring home some of the HAL staff?:) Looking forward to your review, Carole, and welcome home!

Karin

The Noordam is one class act. Just arrived in my home to find the snow shoveled and the cars cleaned off. More about this wonderful cruise later. We had wonderful weather, food, entertainment and all in all, one great time

Carol

Woo hoo, Carol....how did you manage to get home so quickly? And, weren't you lucky to be shoveled out and your cars cleaned off! Our SIL couldn't get our snow blower started, and we have tons of ice. It rained and froze so the light by our back door must have blown out. Enough of that for now!

We didn't leave the pier til 10:30! We had black disembarkation tags...and I think were among the last to be called. Our HAL bus to Boston was waiting and we arrived in Boston at 3:30. Not bad, considering we had stops in New Haven, New London, Providence, then Boston.

One tip for any relatively new cruisers out there: Pack lightly! I brought way too much stuff, much of it not worn. And it was a hassle transporting it from where the bus let us off down two flights to where the limo was waiting. EEK! :eek:

More from me later, too, Carol. It was such fun to meet you and Sam, and all of the rest of the folks from our roll call. When I figure out how to post the wonderful photo taken at lunch yesterday, I will do that.

If I had one word to describe the Noordam and her crew it is awesome!!! :D ;) :D

Sheila

Archived