Any Bad Balcony Cabins on CB

Nymue

We booked a Balcony Guarantee on the CB and received our assignment A742. I know it is an Aft on Aloha. I've heard people say Aft balcony cabins are a good location, however I've also heard that Aloha is not the best of locations.

I would love to hear anyones thoughts or input on this. Is this a decent location?

Cheryl, Thank you... motion shouldn't be too much of an issue. I have heard some mention of some balconys and obstructed views, that does concern me.

Its fine. You may or may not feel vibration or motion in the aft section. (That seems to be a subjective description). You are surrounded by other cabins, so it should be fairly quiet with very little foot traffic. You have a standard sized covered balcony.

We will be celebrating our 10th Anniv on this Cruise as well as my birthday :D

It's also our first balcony, in the past we've always booked an ocean view. That's why I'm hoping I didn't make a mistake by booking a guar instead of a specific cabin.

• 5 years later...
we too book a BG and were assigned the Aloha deck. A419. The cabin number is our anniversary. I thought that was kinda neat since we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary on the cruise!

I am set in my cabin but my relatives are staying in A419 and are older; want to know if I should change their cabin which I thought would be great (midship), but may be noisy due to pool? Any thoughts?

Archived