How much do excursions actually cost? Mexican Riveria

skittl1321

Looking at the price ranges

Under $50, $50-$100, $150-$100, $150+

doesn't give me a wonderful idea of how much things are actually going to cost me!

Since this is our first cruise, we wanted to book through the line to calm our nerves about the unknown. Do the under $50 excursions usually cost almost $50?

We are planning on crusing Spirit to the Mexican Riveria in January (and planning on booking this week, I think!!!)

Can you tell me either, where on the website they list actual prices- (I can't find them), or if you know about how much these excursions cost-

Acapulco- Birds, Turtles & City; Kayaking at La Roqueta; Nature Walk & Snorkle at La Roqueta;

Ixtapa- Bike & Snorkel Beach Adventure (the one my husband is most looking forward to!), Customs & Traditions;

Manzanillo- Colonial Tour; Cuyutlan Turtle Experience; Discover Manzanillo & Fiesta

Thanks so much! We are really trying to ensure we can experience as much as possible, but trying to make sure the budget fits!

We got that too until we signed into the site with our actual itinerary and booking #, then the prices all showed up.

You might check below at those ports as well for independent tours to compare prices.

Usually the excursions open about 90 days before the cruise and the cheaper excursions sell out first.

Iv signed up through the ship for excrusions starting about $29 and $33 and some $49, so those below $50 can be far below or a little below. A float was considered a excursion for $8 lol.

Have you booked your cruise?? try signing in.

My wife and I are on that same cruise/ship on Monday.. We will tell you when we get back. I can tell you I have done some research and found that I can save some money going out on my own.

I priced the dolphin swim in Acapulco, Carnival 169. on the web 130.00 direct from the same vendor. (less tranport)

Flip side... It's worth the extra few bucks for the port insurance (if your in fear of missing the boat)

Thats half of the fun is planning your trip. Enjoy!

Rod

We just did this cruise. We only did one excursion and that was the beach resort and it was $80 pp. Sounds steap, but it was 5 hours of beach time, open bar, snack bar and huge buffet lunch. It was definitely worth the $. I think the prices are moot at this time because they might go up by next year. BTW, we booked this same cruise for 2/2/08! If you want to book a week later, join us! I am HOPING 2/3 is Super Bowl Sunday and we can watch the game on the ship lol.

Archived