Stus 2nd birthday

Jancruz

To go off the cruising subject for a minute..it is hard to believe that my husband Stus heart attack in Florida after our South America cruise on O was 2 years yesterday..Looking back, it was all my friends on the CC board and all the wonderful encouragement you gave me to not pull the plug on him that is the reason he is here today, for the 3 doctors that told me he would never be anything but a vegatable..phooey to you!!..For all of you that havent seen him..he is exactly the same as he was before..(a little crankier) he walks, he talks, he remembers everything..so just an update for all of my friends on Cruise critic!! (I feel like we are family)

Love Jan

Guess I hit a wrong key. What came up was NOT what I wanted, so let me try again..

First, it should have been Thank God... Next, I wanted to say that my Son Walter (WE) and I really enjoyed having time with you and Stu on our Lisbon to Miami crossing last November. Both of you are so vibrant and so much fun, I told Shari I wished we lived closer together cause we could have so much fun together.

Well, anyhow, y'all keep on kickin and hope we cruise together again..

Marvin (a.k.a. as ME)

Dear Jan, although we've not yet met (hope to one of these days), I was very happy to read of your DH's fully recovery from his heart attack; I can only imagine how painful a time that was for both of you... Life is indeed to be enjoyed on a daily basis. So we cruise...and cruise some more - right? :)

Barbara

Jan,

Every time I read one of your posts about your travels, I smile. I remember what a difficult time it was for you and your "miracle man". We've never met, but like so many on these boards, I feel as if I know you and I'm so happy for you both.

Joan

I just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate my CC Family..the truth is I believe the Prayer Chain that was started here and on Yahoo was the reason Stu "made it" so all of you keep up the good work..

Love,

Jan

P.S. Like any "good wife" when we argue I look at him and I say "be careful..next time I will pull the plug"..(always makes us laugh)

the problem with pulling the plug..Jan, is miracle man carries his own extension cord..:D

The fun time we all had on the South America cruise 2 years ago will 4ever be in my memories.

My love is always with you 2..

I love you both very much.

Archived