San Diego BW Bayside Inn

Cricky

I believe there is a Rite Aid, kitty cornered, one block west to Best Western Bayside. On either Columbia or India and Ash. Doors don't face on Ash, they face on which ever side street its on. I was shocked and walked past it about 3 times before I found it! We've stayed at Best Western numerous times and never knew it was there! Very convienent.

i have a question i know this hotel lets you park there for 7 days for a cruise for free... but what about after 7days ? and do they still have a shuttle come get you at the ship ? or do you have to take a taxi ???

we will be on a 14day cruise

thanks for any info

melissa

i have a question i know this hotel lets you park there for 7 days for a cruise for free... but what about after 7days ? and do they still have a shuttle come get you at the ship ? or do you have to take a taxi ???

we will be on a 14day cruise

thanks for any info

melissa[/quo

I just booked this hotel today for our cruise in Nov. We are going on the Spirits 8 day cruise. They told me today that they do have a shuttle to take us to the port. Sorry, I don't know if you can leave your car as long as 14 days. I made sure before booking that we could leave ours for 8 days.

We ate at the BW restaurant. Food was very good. We have also walked to Little Italy. Numerous restaurants down there. Lots of little pubs close by. I think the hotel has a city map with restaurants listed. Ask at the front desk they will have ideas also.

Anthonys is right next to the cruise terminal. Good food. They have porch dining as well as indoor. The crab cakes are to die for! They serve them with a delicious lemon dill sauce. Take a shuttle to the Gaslight District and wander around. It is LOADED with very nice restaurants and most have menus posted outside. Rite Aid is a few blocks away as is a 7-ll as another poster mentioned. BTW, they both sell liquor. Rite Aid has a very good selection. Have a great trip!

Archived