Online check in question

sharod

According to RCCL's website, you should check in at least 24 hours before you sail. Is it ever too soon to check in? We are sailing April 22 and if I can take care of this now it would be one less thing to worry about.

So my question is, can I check in now, or should I wait to closer to my sailing date?

Thank you!!

You can complete your check-in whenever you wish. I've already done mine for our November cruise!

Have a good time

Wow, you are quick!!!!! Thank you for the reply. I guess I will work on it this weekend.

Have a great day:) !!!

I didn't understand that either..Printed my setsail pass..At the top it has my name and my husbands....Then at the bottom, there is my name printed and a signature line...No where for him to sign, etc?? They said he didn't need his own, but I don't feel that is right...?? :confused:

I didn't understand that either..Printed my setsail pass..At the top it has my name and my husbands....Then at the bottom, there is my name printed and a signature line...No where for him to sign, etc?? They said he didn't need his own, but I don't feel that is right...?? :confused:

It will be interesting when I print mine out this weekend:p .

If you check in online and you're in the same cabin and share the same seapass account you only need one setsail pass for the two of you. We've never had to have two.

And I do the online checkin as soon as I book the cruise, over a year in advance!!! Print the setsail pass the day I make final payment!! Love seeing it on the refrigerator as the days count down till we leave!!!

Daphne at RC states that is for both of us, and he doesn't need his own, etc..She sts he will have no trouble boarding, etc...

(I will be printing a 2nd one and have him sign it just in case...)

I would feel better if we each had one...:(

The difference in which guest's name is at the top of the pass and who has to sign is simply dependent on who is signed in when you start the process. And if you skip the question about another person in the cabin then you will have to complete the process again for your spouse's set sail pass.

Bottom line: It is quicker and easier if you sign in both at once and print one pass. It doesn't matter who signs.

Archived