Noordam Questions..Please Help

TableForTwo

Hi All,

We are going on the Noordam and have two questions that we hope you can answer.

First, is there a Pizza Station (like Princess) , where is it and what are the hours.

And we would like to know if the Spa Pool Area (indoor) has a daily charge, and if so what it is.

As always thank you all in advance for your time and help.

Noordam has pizza station in Lido and the hours are quite generous. As I remember it, I think it opened around 11 A.M. and remained open until about 11:00 P.M. or so. We were never in Lido in the evening so I'm not sure exactly how late pizza was available.

Enjoy Noordam......she's a GREAT ship. :)

Hi All,

We are going on the Noordam and have two questions that we hope you can answer.

First, is there a Pizza Station (like Princess) , where is it and what are the hours.

And we would like to know if the Spa Pool Area (indoor) has a daily charge, and if so what it is.

As always thank you all in advance for your time and help.

Pizza's, hamburgers, hot dogs, taco bar are at the Lido opposite the bar, other side of the pool. There is no charge for using the work out equipment etc, spa treatments: diiferent packages available:cool:

The pizza was located inside the Lido buffet at the pasta station during the lunch hours. The hot dogs, hamburgers, tacos was at the Lido pool area. Not being someone who ate pizza after the lunch hours, I don't know if it moved to the pool area or stayed inside the Lido buffet.

I concentrated on ice cream after lunch. That is ice cream with chocolate sauce. And I ate the no sugar added ice cream because it was Eddy's and tasted better than the regular. Although HAL's ice cream isn't the best, I seem to get hooked on it every cruise.:D

Archived