Mercury 7 day Mexican Riv.

Serenade Of The Seas 7 day Southern Carib

Crown Princess Eastern Carib.

What would you guy suggest. We want a ex cruise experience.The best ever

Previous cruises

Century 2006 Western Carib

Millennium 2005 Eastern Carib

Millenium 2007 Eastern Carib

I would be happy to make some suggestions...

but first, what kind of experience are you looking for? Relaxing? Adventurous? Do you have children traveling with you? What do you look for in a cruise?

Seranade ... I like the Southern Caribbean itinerary and love the Radiance class ships. Mercury would be my second choice. Love the new Century but she's not doing cruises that will give you the best ever experience (for me, shorter cruises aren't going to do that).

Host Joe brings up a lot of good suggestions but without more info, those are my choices.

Knowing that you love the Celebrity experience, I would first consider Mercury. We were on Mercury last year and loved our experience.

A close second choice would be Serenade. I absolutely love the Radiance class of RCCL. The food and service on them are very good, just not quite the Celebrity experience. In trade you get a more lively atmosphere and things like a rock climbing wall, mini golf, and a stunning atrium that rises several decks high.

I think that you could not lose with either of the above cruises, as we love both!

I cannot comment on Century as I have not been on her... but I did not make that an option as the cruises are too short in my opinion... unless you are considering the back to back to make a 9 day! :D

I hope that helps!

We love how the Celebrity staff will bend over backward to help you. Will the other do that? Also will it be to cold in Mexico the end of April?

I would say that in general, Celebrity staff are more apt to go out of their way for you... but we have had some fantastic staff on RCCL and Princess, too. I always feel that when I get better service while onboard a Radiance class of RCCL (Serenade) than while on their bigger classes of ships, but that has just been my experience. You can generally count on that "go out of their way" experience on Celebrity, though.

I think that you would love Serenade or Mercury. Knowing that, maybe you should throw into your decision some deciding factors on itinerary.

It will not be cold in Mexico a the end of April... so I would not worry about that too much. It may be a little on the cool side as you leave Southern California, but that is always changing, too.

Oh... now, 9 days on Century changes things a bit ;) . I would add that into the mix of excellent options!

We really enjoyed Cabo San Lucas, it was our favorite port in Mexico. We also really enjoyed Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta and Ixtapa. The only port that we personally did not like was Mazatlan.

Archived