Docs Yet for April cruise???

jordanaire

I booked through Cheaptickets.com - still haven't received docs for my March 26th cruise. (So all you April people - shh! :( )

I posted something asking about this on a another board and someone told me that you don't always receive documents anymore since fun pass can be completed online now and all you need for the ship is booking no. and passport. I booked separate airfare, so I'm wondering if they just figure I don't need luggage tags or whatever. Who knows. I'm still going and I'm still excited! :D

It's my understanding that not all travel agencies send out documents. We booked through crucon, and I had to special request that documents be sent to our home. Hope the TA comes through!

Tammy

Some TA's do 'electronic' docs, so not receiving them in snail-mail, doesn't mean you don't have them! As long as Carnival recognizes you on their website, you are set! :p All the porters need is your name and booking #...!:D

We are sailing April 14, and some of our friends have them, but most don't...:rolleyes: Maybe tomorrow..;)

Received docs for April 12 Ecstasy cruise yesterday (Wed.). We received one packet per room - rather than one per person. Don't they usually send per person? We're coming from different parts of the state and won't be checking in together. Guess it doesn't matter as long as we SAIL!

the anxiety is building, my heart is thumping. I want my docs. I know I probably have to wait another week or more for the April 22 on Valor. This is biting big gonukies. I can't wait. Yes, I'm a nut. I know some of you have a much shorter time to wait for your cruise and still haven't received docs, I'd be going NUTS. I would look at my docs every day for I know it's all finalized. Wanna know where we'll be, what deck that is. We got the balcony guarantee. Thanks for putting up with my craziness and impatience. You can slap me now, although I may like it. only kidding, I think.;)

Archived