Docs Yet for April cruise???

jordanaire

Am I the only one that sails in April that doesn't have my docs yet??? This sucks because this is my first cruise and I am sick of waiting for those docs. GRRR....i'll continue to wait.:)

Heck, I just got mine yesterday for the 4/14 Liberty sailing; worth the wait though; we are doing the doc dance!

Am I the only one that sails in April that doesn't have my docs yet??? This sucks because this is my first cruise and I am sick of waiting for those docs. GRRR....i'll continue to wait.:)

You're not alone, I am cruising on April 28th and no docs yet. I didn't book until March 15th though.

• 2 weeks later...

mine are sitting at the UPS office, since we had a blizzard here in NH and they will be delayed because of power outages and downed trees, but at least they are nearby........now if that expedited passport would just be sent :o

Can we share the dance floor with you? We received our docs tonight @7pm cst for our June 16, Triumph cruise. We were so excited that we went to the agency to pick them up tonight!!! Didn't want to take a chance on the postal system. Hope every sailer receives their docs very soon also. Happy sailing to all from this day forward.

Sailing on the Fantasy 4/21/07 booked thru a TA still no documents. We are inpatient and first timers want it Now.

Any one else sailing that day?:)

I too am still waiting, you are not alone. I sail a week after you on the Triumph. I booked through a TA online. They wait and send them to me 2 weeks before, and it's making me mad. I think i'll call them AGAIN monday. I think they are starting to hate me......gotta love it. Well what do they expect from a newbie. This is my first time ever waiting for them, I WANT THEM NOW....:D :D

Sailing on the Fantasy 4/21/07 booked thru a TA still no documents. We are inpatient and first timers want it Now.

Any one else sailing that day?:)

We are sailing that day,but on the Triumph. We got docs 2 weeks ago. I really hope you get yours soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived